What would you like to talk about on Wednesday 02/02/2010?
Please post your topics, questions and comments below.
Include topics which
- have not been covered already in previous #ELTchats
- are relevant to ELT teachers and teaching foreign languages
- are not targeted attacks on individuals or institutions
- are simply and clearly expressed.
The moderators of this website and #ELTchat reserve the right not to post comments or to include them in the poll if they do not follow the above guidelines.
How and when do you teach pronunciation?
When and how to start teaching reading with (V)YL? (Though Sandy’s pron one is also gr8 :-))
Strategies of dealing with “being different from others” in the classroom. (YL or adults)
Is writing better done in class, or set up in class and done as homework?
The topics I’d like to discuss on the next ELTchat are:
– Effective ways to reduce TTT and maximize STT.
– Why we left important areas of EFL teaching behing (pronunciation, articulation, diction, phonetics, etc.
– The importance of games in early development of English as a foreign language
– The power of mobile learning
– Does distance learning work for EFL?
Learning strategies: how and what to teach.
Drilling: anathema or best friend?
Comments are closed.