What would you like to talk about on Wednesday 23/03/2011
- #ELTchat – Two new discussion topics every Wednesday!
We get many questions from new #ELTchat followers who would like to read through previous discussions and summaries contributed by our members of our community so here here is how you can find them:
- You can read them here on this blog by clicking on the Summaries category (not tag) and this will call up all the summaries
- You can visit the #ELTchat wiki ( work in progress) and click on the Summaries link on the front page which should immediately show you all the summaries we have so far uploaded.
Propose topics for our next #ELTchat
Please post your topics for our next #ELTchat on Wednesday, March 16.
Top choice will be discussed at 21:00 PM. GMT & 2nd choice at 12:00 PM. GMT
Each week we alternate top and second choice.
Please, include topics which
- have not been covered already in previous #ELTchats
- are relevant to ELT teachers and teaching foreign languages
- are not targeted attacks on individuals or institutions
- are simply and clearly expressed.
The #ELTchat moderators reserve the right not to post comments or to include them in the poll if they do not follow the above guidelines.